As well as being Instructors, we offer therapy sessions and with more than twenty years experience of helping people we are proud to provide a service which is confidential, caring and compassionate.v You can see our main therapy site at www.hypnotherapyscotland.com
We have direct experience of working with the following:
- Anger Management
- Anxiety & Panic attacks
- Asthma & Allergies
- Alcohol Problems
- Bed wetting
- Confidence/Self-Esteem Building
- Child Birth
- Depressed Thinking
- Disturbed sleep (Insomnia)
- Eating disorders
- Skin Problems, itching/ Eczema/Psoriasis
- Emotional problems
- Exam nerves
- Interview nerves
- Irrational Fears of driving, flying etc
- Fear of Vomiting
- Feelings - Guilt/Shame/Jealousy
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nail biting
- Travel Fears
- Nightmares and Dreaming
- Obsessive thoughts
- Pain Control, including Phantom Limb
- Performance – Sports, Music etc.
- Phobias – please see our phobia page.
- Post traumatic stress
- Public speaking/Presentation Skills
- Relationship problems
- Sexual problems
- Shyness & Social anxiety
- Smoking Cessation
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Stress Management
- School Phobia
- Time/Organisation Skills
- Over Responsibility
- Tension Relief and Relaxation
- Weight Control
- Worrying & Insecurity
- Life Planning/Organisation
Plus many more. There is little we haven't heard or dealth with. Please do not be embarrassed.
We are here to help.
Welcome! Hypnotherapy Scotland are John Lawrence, Rae Jenson, two highly
experienced Therapists and Certified Trainers of Hypnotherapy.
We offer sessions of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling, Life Coaching, NLP and EFT.
We also offer Emergency Emotional Support to anyone in a desperate situation. Whether you are
in the middle of a divorce, other relationship problems, being bullied, redundancy, grief,
personal issues, worried about your finances, depressed, ill, or struggling with any of life's
challenges. These scenarios can leave you feeling paralysed and helpless, we are here to help you
survive. We work with the feelings, emotions and mind states that accompany all these situations.
Often when you are in the midst of worry and anxiety, it's hard to see the future, make decisions,
concentrate or remember things. We help you to find your confidence, take action and get your life
back on track.We listen with empathy, are non judgemental and can support you emotionally whilst
you recover from whatever you are going through or have been through.
- Hypnotherapy and Hypno-Psychotherapy Sessions for all kinds of problems (see below plus
many more not mentioned)
- Cognitive Behavoural Therapy on its own or combined with Hypnosis.
- Evening appointments are available
- Specialising in the areas of Smoking Cessation, Weight Control, Anxiety, Phobias IBS,
Pain Control and Stress Management.
- Hypnotherapy sessions for children - parents always stay present - therapist is covered
by enhanced disclosure, Scotland.
- Available for Employee Support sessions in the work place or at our base.
- Concessions available for children, students, low income, over 65s.
- Discounts available for pre booked blocks of sessions.
- Need someone to talk to your group about Hypnotherapy? John and Rae are available for
- Both are NCH award winners and prolific speakers.
- Hypnoband and Weight Control Sessions available.
- Our Therapists are regulated by CNCH, the UK regulator for complementary healthcare
- It's key function is to enhance public protection by setting standards for registration
with CNHC. The CNHC ‘quality mark' is being recognised as the hallmark of quality for the
sector. This means that the general public, and those who commission the services of
complementary healthcare practitioners, will be able to choose with confidence by looking
for the CNHC quality mark. The Department of Health recommends that, where CNHC registers the professional discipline in
question, you consult with someone who is CNHC registered. Find Us here:
Session Discounts are available for staff of NHS, Armed Services, The Police and other
- We have direct experience of working with the following issues:
See us on Facebook
Reviews of our hypnotherapy training school from our past trainees
Dr Fiona McLeod (Helensburgh)
I thoroughly enjoyed studying for the HPD with Scottish Academy of Hypnosis and Mind Training.
John and Rae are busy, experienced therapists who actually walk the walk‚ as well as talk the talk
and their skill in hypnotherapy was evident in their teaching.
An element of training I hadn't taken into consideration was the other students.
A class comprising of people from wide and varied backgrounds enriched the experience immensely
and has led to a strong support network in the early years of therapy work.
Alison Bruce (Falkirk)
"Working with John & Rae was one of the best decisions of my life. I love being a hypnotherapist
as it is a fantastic feeling when a client has come to me overwhelmed with their issues and after a
few sessions are able to move forward with their lives. The leadership and encouragement that I received
from both of these genuinely good people throughout my training and since I qualified can not be expressed
in a few lines, but at all times their insights were amazing and heart warming."